Top10 Good Quality Jaw Crusher with CE Certification (PE900*1200)
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PE900*1200
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Extruding & Milling
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: as You Required
- Warranty: One Year(Wearing Parts Excluded)
- Wearing Parts Supply: The Whole Life
- Transport Package: International Standard Package
- Origin: Henan
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Finished Surface: /
- Condition: New
- Material: Greateat Steel in China
- After-Sale Service: Installation, Commissioning
- Trademark: YUHONG
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
1. The deep crushing cavity increases the feeding capacity and output capacity;
2. High ratio of crushing, homogeneous final product size;
3. Adjusting the discharge opening through gasket, more convenient, it can meet different customers' requirements.
4. Lubricate system is safe and reliable, easy to change the spare parts;
5. Simple structure, easy maintenance, consumption cost is lower;
6. Energy-saving, for one set saving about 15%-30%;
7. Little noise and dust.
|Type||Feed-in size(mm)||Max feeding length(mm)||Feed-out size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)||Dimensions(L ×W×H)(mm)|
This series jaw crusher has properties of large crushing ratio, even granularity, simple structure, reliable operation, easy maintenance, and low cost. So this kind of jaw crusher can be widely used in mining, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water project, chemical industry, etc, for crushing various materials with compression strength less than 320MPa.
The main working part of this is the rotor with a hammer (or hammer head), which consists of spindle, hammer and other parts. The motor drives the rotor spinning with high-speed in the cavity, and the materials needed to crush are conveyed into the cavity from the inlet, and being crushed by high-speed movement of the hammer blowing and impact, squeezing, and grinding among the materials. There is a screen plate at the bottom of the rotor, which can screen the crushed materials: Materials size smaller than the sieve can come out through the sieve, while the materials with bigger size than the sieve will still be shot and grinded by the hammer, and finally be discharged out from the plate.
If you are interested with this product, Could you please tell me the following information for me to offer you better service.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?