Ultrafine Ball Mill Classification Production Line for Limestone, Domolite, Marble
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Internation Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YHZG-CXM
- Certificate: ISO:9001:2008, CE, SGS
- Warranty: One Year
- Usage: Limestone,Domolite,Marble
- Export Countries: Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia,EU
- Equipments Materials: Stainless Steel or 13mn,17mn
- Trademark: YUHONG
- Origin: China
- Type: Mineral Processing & Screening Equipment
- Installation: Engineer Guide and Train Workers
- After Sale Service: for Whole Using Life
- Drawing: Supply Complete Drawing
- Spare Parts: Lifetime Supply
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Specification: various
1. After washing and naturally drying, the raw material will be crushed (jaw crusher for primary crushing, hammer crusher as the secondary crushing) into 2mm. The crushed 2mm raw material will be conveyed into the raw material silo by the elevating equipment, then through the frequency conversion belt feeding system into the ultrafine ball mill. With the energy gained by rotating, the grinding media in the ball mill impact and crush and grind the raw material.
Ther grinded raw material goes into Micro powder classifier by bucket elevator for the first stage classifying. Most of the coarse size partical size of the raw material will be classified, for the fine powder with a small amount of coarse particle will be brought into the Turbine classification level area by the up-ward current for the secondary classifying.
For the qualified fine powder after passing through the stepped gear, it will be collected by the cyclone collector and the bag type.
For the coarse powder particles, it will be back to the screw by the lower grader
Back into the ball mill for grinding.
2. Layout of the drying processing plant
1. Jaw crusher
2. Hammer mill
3. Bucket Elevator
4. Feeding hooper (. Coarse material)
5. Variable Frequency Speed feeder
6. Superfine ball mill
7. Bucket elevator
8. Hopper(finesse powder)
9. Powder classifier
10. Cyclone collector
11. Bag filter
12. Draft fan
13. Air compressor
14. Return screw conveyor
3. Advantage Of the Machine technology:
Our new generation Ultrafine ball mill classification production line makes a revolutionary progress and breakthrough on the energy saving technology, the classification accuracy, which is the outstanding feature compared with other ball mill grading production line.
And also Broke the situation that domestic ball mill classification technology is simply copying foreign equipment for quite a long time without technological breakthrough,
Our new generation Ultrafine ball mill classification production line represents the highest level of international ball mill classification technology.
3.1. This process line combines ultrafine grinding and the shunt grading, crushing and grinding and classifying at the same time. The final product size can be adjusted between 325~2500mesh. With a classifying system, the secondary classifying, the finess can be reached to d97≤ 2um (6250mesh). It achieves the highest level for the dry classification at home and abroad, and resolve the high mesh products rely on imports condition
3.2. Final product Powder size can be adjusted according to the product particle size distribution requirements of different industries, ensure that the specific surface area and particle size distribution.
3.3. The Process is the negative pressure system and dust is equipped with suction duct., which not only eliminate dust, but also efficiently use the energy, reduce energy consumption, protect environment
3.4. This System adopts intelligent frequency conversion control, which is high degree of automation, also convenient operation.
3.5. With steel structure platform independent fission design, flexible arrangement, various structure.
Speed of bucket
|Ball Load(t)||Feed-in size(mm)||Feed-out size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Weight (T)|
|Φ 900× 1800||38||1.5||≤ 20||0.075-0.89||0.65-2||18.5||3.6|
|Φ 900× 3000||38||2.7||≤ 20||0.075-0.89||1.1-3.5||22||4.6|
|Φ 1200× 2400||32||3.8||≤ 25||0.075-0.6||1.5-4.8||45||12.5|
|Φ 1200× 3000||32||5||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.6-5||45||12.8|
|Φ 1200× 4500||32||7||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.6-5.8||55||13.8|
|Φ 1500× 3000||27||8||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||2-5||90||17|
|Φ 1500× 4500||27||14||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||3-6||110||21|
|Φ 1500× 5700||27||15||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||3.5-6||132||24.7|
|Φ 1830× 3000||24||11||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||4-10||180||28|
|Φ 1830× 6400||24||23||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||6.5-15||210||34|
|Φ 1830× 7000||24||25||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||7.5-17||245||36|
|Φ 2200× 5500||21||30||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||10-22||370||48.5|
|Φ 2200× 6500||21||30||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||14-26||280||52.8|
|Φ 2200× 7500||21||33||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||16-29||475||56|
|Φ 2400× 3000||21.6||25.8||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||7.8-18||245||59.2|